Export Promotion Department
The Export Promotion Department performs tasks related to:
- promotion of domestic products at the world economic forums and fairs;
- initiating and maintaining communication with foreign importers;
- market research and compiling a list of domestic products that rank well in foreign markets;
- based on the market analysis, submitting proposals for export to domestic exporters of goods, services and capital;
- organising promotions of domestic products in the Republic of Serbia DCM and relevant institutions in the receiving country, to which reputable entrepreneurs from the receiving country and representatives of the diplomatic corps are invited;
- maintaining regular contacts with the domestic exporters and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia.