The relations between Serbia and Mongolia are traditionally good and friendly, albeit not sufficiently developed. The former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia, Lundeg Purevsuren took part at the session of the OSCE Ministerial Council in early December 2015, when he spoke to the former First Vice-President of the Government and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ivica Dačić.
In 2020, the total exports to Mongolia were 371,000 euros and total imports from Mongolia were 2,000 euros.
- Agreement on Cultural and Scientific Cooperation between the Federal Executive Council of the SFRY Assembly and the Government of the PR of Mongolia, signed on 21 June 1985 (The Official Gazette of the SFRY No. 1/87)
- Agreement between the Government of the SFRY and the Government of the People's Republic of Mongolia on Granting Economic and Technical Assistance to the PR of Mongolia, signed on 21 June 1985;
- Programme of Cultural Cooperation between the Federal Executive Council of the SFRY Assembly and the Government of the PR of Mongolia for the years 1989, 1990 and 1991, signed on 15 October 1991 (The Official Gazette of the SFRY—International Agreements);
- Payments Agreement between the SFRY and the PR of Mongolia, signed on 15 November 1990 (The Official Journal of the SFRY—International Agreements No. 7/91);
- Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Serbia and Government of Mongolia on the Abolition of Visas for the Citizens of the Two Countries, signed on 11 August 2013 (The Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia—International Agreements No. 5/14)
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Beijing: http://www.beijing.mfa.gov.rs/
Embassy of Mongolia in Budapest: http://www.budapest.embassy.mn/eng/
Contact in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Department for Asia, Australia and Pacific (DAAP), tel. 00 381 (0) 11 30 68 345, e-mail: email@example.com