Political relations between Serbia and Cambodia are very good, with a developed cooperation between the two Ministries of Foreign Affairs. During the last decades, there have been no meetings at the highest level and the last bilateral high-level visit was realized in 2013, when the then Minister of Foreign Affairs I. Mrkić visited Cambodia. On that occasion, meetings were held with the Prime Minister of Cambodia, Hun Sen, the then Speaker of the Lower House of Parliament and the then Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs. Тhe delegation of the Kingdom of Cambodia at the High level Commemorative meeting to mark the 60th anniversary of the Non -Aligned Movement in Belgrade, on 11-12. October 2021, was led by Ouch Borith, the Special Envoy of the Prime Minister, Minister Atached to the Prime Minister and Standing Secretary of State of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Economic cooperation between the Republic of Serbia and the Kingdom of Cambodia is modest in scope and has potential for improvement. The value of the bilateral trade between Serbia and Cambodia in 2021 amounted to 15,02 milion euros (exports from the Republic of Serbia to the Kingdom of Cambodia amounted to 938 thousand euros, while imports from Cambodia amounted to 11,77 million euros).
• Agreement on Raising Legation to the Rank of Embassy−Exchange of Letters (signed on 19 July 1957; The Official Gazette No. 42/1957, Appendix),
• Agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation with Kampuchea (signed on 19 October 1959; The Official Gazette No. 9/1960, Appendix, Volume No. 9/1960−Collection of Agreements of the FPRY),
• Trade Agreement with Kampuchea (signed on 19 October 1959; The Official Gazette No. 11/1960, Appendix, Volume No. 11/1960−Collection of Agreements of the FPRY),
• Agreement on Cooperation in the Field of Culture and Science with Kampuchea (signed on 15 June 1961; The Official Gazette No. 6/1962, Appendix),
• Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia (signed on 26 February 2013).
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Jakarta (Republic of Indonesia) covers the Kingdom of Cambodia on a non-residential basis: http://www.jakarta.mfa.gov.rs.
Embassy of the Kingdom of Cambodia in Belgrade (Serbia) covers the Republic of Serbia on a residential basis: https://www.facebook.com/mfaic.srb/.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia: Department for Asia, Australia and the Pacific; Telephone: 00 381 (0) 11 30 68 345; E-mail: email@example.com.